Total 15 mins. Serves about 6-10
- 2 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder;
- 2 Tbsp. Seasoned Salt;
- 1 Tbsp. Salt;
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper;
- 1.5 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream;
- 1 Chicken Bullion Cube;
- Flour or Almond Flour (for less carbs);
- 1/4 Cup White Wine.
- In a small sauce pan, mix in the heavy whipping cream, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, salt, pepper and chicken Bullion cube. Put stove on high and stir constantly until mixture comes to a large boil.
- Lower heat to about medium and add the white wine. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes.
- Add flour or almond flour one teaspoon at a time slowly shaking it into the mixture for the desired thickness.
- Leave on low simmer until ready to serve.